Everastecs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everastecs

Indie Game Project. 100% Free: Free 2 Play, Never Micro Purchases, 3D MMO RPG. At this time in development we are only in concept, ideas, and story. Open World game that focuses on balance, community creations, & choice reflections.

EventsEvents  PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  SearchSearch  

Who Am I? Lollipop Glock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lollipop Glock
150 Posts
150 Posts
Lollipop Glock

Who Am I? Lollipop Glock Empty
PostSubject: Who Am I? Lollipop Glock   Who Am I? Lollipop Glock I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 12:52 am

Hey I'm Brittany, I am an Artist.
I have went to school for graphic design
Been a graphic designer for over a decade.
I play with composing, coding.
I'm a tattoo artist, photographer, camera man.
I draw, paint, sew, knit, crochet, design clothes.
I'm an artist.

I was a poet for 10 years I wrote poems and kept them. My files got corrupted and I lost 90% forever. So I decided to throw myself into this project.

Everything I ever worked on for years is on here. It's my baby, I have come to realize my talents and brains will only take me so far. I could prob do everything but it will take me 50 years. I would happier with 5-10 years. So I'm deciding to share my baby with the public and friends.

I do hope you treat my baby with respect and later on think of this as your baby too.

My main concepts I will always try to push in every aspect of this project:
Balance: Rock, Paper, Scissors
Player Made: Give the tools so most content is player made.
Evolution: Every choice reflects your character and the world grows with you.
Back to top Go down
http://thirtysix.ca

Who Am I? Lollipop Glock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everastecs :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: